[H0RNy][GM App]

Go down

[H0RNy][GM App]

Post by micheledao on Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Name: Michelle Le but it got changed into Michele !

Location/Timezone: I live in USA. Pacific Time.

Time spent online: I usually go on 2-3hrs. But in the weekends,
i play 2 to 4 hours or MORE !

Applying for: GM

LoveStory in-game name(s) (If any): H0RNy

Reason to join the team: I think you should choose me because i REALLY want to help the server out and i want to make people feel that this server is HACK-FREE. I also want to make people enjoy the server the most.
This job means alot to me, i want to help the GMs to take out the hackers, so we don't have to worry so much about it. Being in this job will make me feel responsible and i'm ready to take it !

Experience(s): I never been a GM before, BUT I think that trying something new can change alot of things. I want to try experiencing being a GM. Like, haven't you try being a GM for the very first time? And after all that experience, you learn something new everyday and i want to be that person. Remembering that you became a GM for the first time, and later you know what to do afterwards, i want to be that person !
( SORRY for using "that person" twice ]: )

Contact information (Email/AIM/MSN): Email: lilcuteang3gurl@yahoo.com

Personal Information/Hobbies (Optional): I like to sing ( i love singing "Love Story" by Taylor Swift ), hang out with my friends, myspace, MAPLESTORYING, enjoying my times with my family and friends, and watching animee !

Last words: I have some many ideas for events that you guys don't have. I want to make the server more WHOOSH, BAMM, BOOM ! What i mean by those words are FUN, FUN and FUN (:
I hope you make your decision after reading this.
Thank you and have fun mapling ! <3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [H0RNy][GM App]

Post by [Alex] on Mon Feb 23, 2009 12:56 pm

You love sing Love Story.... of couse.
Well GL ~.=

Serenity's Hoes
Serenity's Hoes

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: